Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Jackie Clementi's Photography



 

Sometimes my eyes do not see what my brain sees and my brain does not see what my eyes see. . .  Does yours?


What I like to photograph:


BABY PHOTOS                  CHILDREN PHOTOS                  PET PHOTOS


SCENIC PHOTOS              WILD LIFE PHOTOS                 FLOWER PHOTOS


SENIOR PHOTOS              WEDDING PHOTOS                  FUN PHOTOS       


SPORTS ACTION PHOTOS                  AND MORE. . .


 




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danielle and Andy's Wedding
 
























































































































































 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

1 comment:

  1. I know there are a lot of wedding pictures. This is my wedding picture blog. This is so the bride and groom can share their day with out of town family and friends.

    ReplyDelete